I’m writing but I’m really not writing. This is just to fulfill the terms of my agreement to complete the challenge. My day:
- standing for 5 solid hours doing not-my-job that I was voluntold to do
- talking talking talking to strangers
- talking more
- turns out I’m good at it, but fuck it’s exhausting
- sticking with my food challenge til dinner time; choosing to go off it for coconut crisp shrimp and chocolate lava cake. I only had about two bites of each, but it will be worth the buttplug later
- hearing about Adam having dates and adventures of which I’m not a part of. I’m happy about that. I wonder if I’d be happy if V was.
- having really good discussion with two women from my office at dinner
- Some amazing photos
- my back hurts
- my people meter is over full
And now, bedtime.